This Saturday, The Green People are hosting a special educational workshop for our customers even though it does not have anything to do with gardening. We just think this workshop will be fun and informative.
This workshop will be presented by Jamie Hyatt, RN, FCCI, BCRS, LSH, at 10AM on Saturday, March 22 at our Riverport Road location. I have known Jamie for several years both as a customer for my dogs/cats at Colonial Heights Animal Hospital and as a vendor during our Ladies Night Out.
There will be a $5 fee (at the door) to offset the oils that Jamie will use during the workshop.
Some of the topics that Jamie will discuss are:
1. Oils for healing, cleansing and holy anointing are mentioned more that 500 times in the Bible.
2. Aloes, Cassia, Frankincense, Galbanum, Hyssop, Balm, Spikenard, Cedarwood, Myrrh, and many more.
3. Moses used them to protect the Israelites from disease.
4. Mary and Joseph used them to keep baby Jesus and themselves healthy.
5. Modern science finds some of them to be as effective as antibiotics and to promote overall health, vitality and longevity.
6. Come learn, enjoy, share and experience these holy healing oils. Come and be anointed.
Bring your Bible to look up specific verse references.
“And they went out… and they anointed with oil many that were sick and healed them.” Mark 6:12-13